The leading systems integrator VisionHOUSE together with technology partners held the 4th International Conference PostNAB 2017.
Three halls of the UBI Conference Center hosted topical sessions dedicated to "Design and Equipment of the 21st Century Broadcast Studio", "Media Production" and "Content Delivery", where 13 leaders of global industry shared their NAB 2017 news and discussed technology trends with broadcasters.
New parnters of VisionHOUSE spoke at PostNAB 2017 this year: EKTA, Rushworks and Samsung.
Representatives of such industry moguls as Avid Technology, Sony, Imagine Communications, HP, Ross Video, Skyline Communicaitons, Live U, Fujifilm, EVS and BroadStream Solutions shared their NAB 2017 news and demonstrated innovative solutions in the demo zone.
New partners of VisionHOUSE spoke at the PostNAB conference for the first time:
- Sаmsung represented visualization solutions for TV studios,
- Rushworks demonstrated its VDESK camera automation system,
- LED solutions manufacturer EKTA presented its innovative screens with anti-moire layer.
The demonstration zone presented:
- LiveU Solo solution and new bonding systems LiveU LU 600,
- BroadStream Oasys integrated playout,
- new optical solutions from Fujinon/Fujifilm,
- camera automation system Rushworks VDESK,
- HP Z series workstation for broadcast applications,
- Versio Cloud virtualized playout and ZENIO platform from Imagine Communications,
- industrial series of LED screens with anti moire layer from EKTA.