The leading systems integrator VisionHOUSE together with technology partners held the 4th International Conference PostNAB 2017.
Three halls of the UBI Conference Center hosted topical sessions dedicated to "Design and Equipment of the 21st Century Broadcast Studio", "Media Production" and "Content Delivery", where 13 leaders of global industry shared their NAB 2017 news and discussed technology trends with broadcasters.
New parnters of VisionHOUSE spoke at PostNAB 2017 this year: EKTA, Rushworks and Samsung.
Representatives of such industry moguls as Avid Technology, Sony, Imagine Communications, HP, Ross Video, Skyline Communicaitons, Live U, Fujifilm, EVS and BroadStream Solutions shared their NAB 2017 news and demonstrated innovative solutions in the demo zone.
New partners of VisionHOUSE spoke at the PostNAB conference for the first time:
- Sаmsung represented visualization solutions for TV studios,
- Rushworks demonstrated its VDESK camera automation system,
- LED solutions manufacturer EKTA presented its innovative screens with anti-moire layer.
The demonstration zone presented:
- LiveU Solo solution and new bonding systems LiveU LU 600,
- BroadStream Oasys integrated playout,
- new optical solutions from Fujinon/Fujifilm,
- camera automation system Rushworks VDESK,
- HP Z series workstation for broadcast applications,
- Versio Cloud virtualized playout and ZENIO platform from Imagine Communications,
- industrial series of LED screens with anti moire layer from EKTA.
Next-Gen Playout Production Center for MSG from Imagine Communications
Imagine Communications upgraded New York based playout center of MSG Networks – one of the biggest North American media networks. The new deployment will expand opportunities and increase performance of ingest, editing, storage and playout and prepare…
Premium News & Sports Graphics with All-in-One Production System Ross Graphite
The new powerful and reliable all-in-one production system Ross Video Graphite now ships with Ross Rocket Surgery Graphics packages for News and Sports.
2017 IBC: Avid claims the biggest launch ever
Avid Technology consistently takes up responsibility to resolve industry’s biggest challenges and fulfills the promises same consistently.
The industry leader has never unveiled so many news in Amsterdam.
Brand new channel "PRIAMY" starts with 3-day TV marathon and 20-drone flashmob
Today, new TV channel "PRIAMY" is launching with a three-day TV marathon dedicated to the Independence Day of Ukraine. Don’t miss the flashmob of 20 drones, live parade, broadcasts from Kyiv roofs and the tour to the channel premises.
Channel Branding and Studio Production of the 21st Century
Production complex EVS DYVI that amazed Francis F. Coppola and channel branding with next gen Avid Maestro system were presented to directors and technical specialists of Ukraine's leading channels in VisionHOUSE conference room in late June. VisionHOUSE…