The leading systems integrator VisionHOUSE together with technology partners held the 4th International Conference PostNAB 2017.
Three halls of the UBI Conference Center hosted topical sessions dedicated to "Design and Equipment of the 21st Century Broadcast Studio", "Media Production" and "Content Delivery", where 13 leaders of global industry shared their NAB 2017 news and discussed technology trends with broadcasters.
New parnters of VisionHOUSE spoke at PostNAB 2017 this year: EKTA, Rushworks and Samsung.
Representatives of such industry moguls as Avid Technology, Sony, Imagine Communications, HP, Ross Video, Skyline Communicaitons, Live U, Fujifilm, EVS and BroadStream Solutions shared their NAB 2017 news and demonstrated innovative solutions in the demo zone.
New partners of VisionHOUSE spoke at the PostNAB conference for the first time:
- Sаmsung represented visualization solutions for TV studios,
- Rushworks demonstrated its VDESK camera automation system,
- LED solutions manufacturer EKTA presented its innovative screens with anti-moire layer.
The demonstration zone presented:
- LiveU Solo solution and new bonding systems LiveU LU 600,
- BroadStream Oasys integrated playout,
- new optical solutions from Fujinon/Fujifilm,
- camera automation system Rushworks VDESK,
- HP Z series workstation for broadcast applications,
- Versio Cloud virtualized playout and ZENIO platform from Imagine Communications,
- industrial series of LED screens with anti moire layer from EKTA.
TV 2 chooses Nevion for IP media transport
Norway's largest commercial broadcaster TV 2 selected IP-based software defined network (SDN) solution from Nevion that will connect studios, control rooms and data-centers within and between the broadcaster’s…
Fujifilm presents the world' smallest and most lightweight lens for 4K video production
Fujifilm introduced a new portable lens FUJINON UA24 × 7.8BERD with 24x zoom for sports and news to be demonstrated at the IBC 2017 show. 4K series of the company now offers 8 various models for 4K video production.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Happy Christmas, dear Friends, Colleagues and Partners!
This festive season is so much more than Christmas parties and gift giving.
May your Christmas be filled with the true miracles and meaning of this beautiful time.
VisionHOUSE Service Center updated status of Avid Certified Support Partner
In conditions of technological changes happening at breakneck speed, VisionHOUSE proves its commitment to provide premium support and continuously invests in upgrading staff skills and knowledge. Regularly confirming its status of our partners’ Authorized…
2017 IBC: Avid claims the biggest launch ever
Avid Technology consistently takes up responsibility to resolve industry’s biggest challenges and fulfills the promises same consistently.
The industry leader has never unveiled so many news in Amsterdam.